At Chartier Fire Safety, when we test your alarms, we test the following systems:
- Visual and Functional Inspection of the main fire panel and all sub panels
- Load testing of all backup batteries in the main fire panel and all sub panels.
- Visual and audible inspection of all horns and strobes.
- Visual and functional inspection of all pull stations.
- Visual and functional inspection of all smoke, heat and CO detectors.
- Visual and functional inspection of all monitor and relay modules.
- NFPA test and inpsection report completed at the time of inspection. One copy is secured to the fire alarm panel and the other will be left with the office.
- Inspection includes printout of all detector information from testing including all smoke detector sensitivity if available and accessible.
- Physical sensitivity testing of all or half of the smoke detectors is also available at an additional fee.
Ask me about specialized services:
- Service and installation of Tele-Entry Intercom Systems
- Video Intercom Systems
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Surge Protection for Fire Alarm Systems
For more information:
please call Al Chartier at 414-807-4854.